Reporting Potholes

From an article in the Star Tribune March 20, 2007 by Tim Harlow

To report potholes on state highways or interstate highways in the metro area, call 651-582-1550. In Greater Minnesota the number is 651-296-3000. The department's e-mail is Their website for potholes is

Both Minneapolis and St. Paul also have portals on their Web sites for residents to report problems with city streets.

In Minneapolis the address is

For St. Paul the address is

In Hennepin County, residents can call 612-596-0299 or visit and type pothole in the search box.

In Ramsey County for streets outside the St. Paul city limits, motorists can call 651-266-7100, e-mail or go to